Monday, December 17, 2007

Classmate Tara Pittman Killed

Fellow classmates:

I just received sad news that Tara Pittman was killed on Saturday night. We don't know many details other than she was crossing Highway 360 on foot at about 8:00 in the evening. We believe it was in the general area in which she lived.
There will be a memorial ceremony for her at the end of this week. I would appreciate your help in getting the word to our class and others. As soon as I know of the details, I will pass them along.

Thanks,

Michele
Share life as it happens

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Michele;
I'm a reporter at the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and I'm trying to find out more about Tara Pittman. I'd love to talk to you or anyone else who knew Tara. I can be reached at 817-548-5421 or at cneff@star-telegram.com.
Thank you,
Cynthia Neff

Unknown said...

Tara was my friend, my love and my angel..She was an amazing part of my life right up to the time of her passing. There is nothing she would not have done for anyone. Her spirit will live on as well as her memory. Love ya T your pookie...cuz I know your looking down on all of us.